The Kansa wand is an ancient skincare tool that predates gua sha therapy. Originating from Tibet, it is crafted with a beautifully hand-carved wooden handle and has a dome-shaped end made up of bronze (a 4:1 ratio of copper and tin). The cool metal warms up as it is massaged into the skin, drawing heat, acidity, and toxins out of the body. The sensation is pleasurable and calms the entire nervous system.
The tradition of Kansa massage has immense benefits and has been practiced for generations.
- revitalizes complexion
- promotes healthy aging by lifting skin
- reduces visibility of fine lines/wrinkles
- pulls acidity from the tissues
- soothes inflammation
- releases toxins
- increases circulation
- helps to relieve tired eyes
- activates lymph flow
- alleviates headaches
- relieves facial and jaw tension
- relaxes tired feet + legs
- decreases stress and anxiety
- calms and balances the body